Editing and existing entry:
- Switch on the display by plugging it in.
- Choose the entry by using the Up and Down arrow key
- To edit a specific entry. press F1, now edit the entry using the keyboard. Be patient, it is slow.
- Once making changes, press Enter, then F12. Now it begins to scroll.
- Press F9 to make it stop the scroll. Press Up or Down arrow key as appropriate to reach the right entry.
Adding a new Entry to the end of the existing list:
- Switch on the display, in the state when it is scrolling, press F8
- Now you will see different options.
- The first entry is GAP:01 then press Enter to view the next option.
- Speed:05 Enter
- Wait:02 Enter
- Now you can add content. By default the font may be big, reduce it by pressing F5 and the save as usual by pressing Enter and F12.
Resetting All Entries:
- While the text is scrolling (typically happens when you start BRIM for the first time or when you press Esc), press F11.
- You will see SET TIME on the screen. When you see this, press the UP Arrow key and then navigate to CLEAR ALL.
- Enter Y and DELETE ALL MESSAGES.
- Now Enter one by one in the normal procedure as mentioned above.
You can contact KK Agencies, the manufacturer/vendor in the following numbers : 044 - 2245 69 25, 94444 56052
Post a Comment