The below are the list of items discussed during the Committee Meeting.
1) Youth Sunday will be held on Oct 10, 2010. Rev. V. M. Mathew will be the chief guest. All activities during worship service will be conducted by the Yuvajana Sakhyam Members. The meeting will be followed by lunch.
2) Audited Accounts for the Onam Program was presented by Cinchu and passed. Details attached.
3) It was decided to create a Josy Memorial Fund aimed at charity works and in memory of Late Mr. Josy who was an active member of the church and Youth League for 3 years. A minimum corpus of Rs 60,000 will be created and the interest of the same will be used for sponsoring a student via the SPMC Adyar Charitable Society. Approx. Rs 5000 per Year has to be generated for this purpose. The remaining collections made will be used towards charitable activities on a need basis.
4) We will have the Center Kalla Mela at our parish in the second week of November. We need to organize a fund raising program for the same. We plan to do a bookmarks, Christmas card sale etc during that time.
5) One day outing: We plan to have one on Jan 26, 2010.
Other items mentioned are
* Shift the account from the previous members to the new members.
* Purchase a cup board
* Print a Yuvajana Sakhyam Letter Pad
Post a Comment